Aluminized fabric is made from Para aramid, meta aramid, glass fiber, pre-oxidized fiber and polymide fiber through special finishing process.
Its main characteristics lies in its outstanding thermal insulation performance, incomparable durability, excellent high temperature resistance, soft touch, rub and peel resistance. It can be made into aluminized hoods, apron, suit and sleeves, also Lampbrella for movie industry, and many other protection equipment under high temperature.
Industrial Heat Shielding
Radiant Heat Protection
Molten Metal Splash Protection
Specialty Product Directory
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- Chainsaw Protective Fabric
- Cut Resistant Fabric
- R&D and Production Status for UHMWP...
- Aramid Assortment
- Kevlar (Para-aramid) Brief Introduc...
- High Abrasion Resistant Fabric
- Applications for Kevlar
- Anti-static Fabric
- How can we differ woven and knitting
- Para-aramid in Bulletproof Field