Carbon fiber: It is a new fiber material with high strength and high modulus fiber, its carbon content is above 95%.
The carbon fiber is “iron hand in the velvet glove”, its quality is lighter than the aluminum, but its strength is higher than the steel, and also has corrosion resistance and high modulus characteristics. It is an important material in the defense military industry and the civil aspect .
Carbon fiber has excellent properties, such as high specific strength, high specific modulus, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, fatigue resistance, creep resistance, conduction, heat transfer and thermal expansion coefficient, and it also has good electromagnetic shielding property.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- Ultra-high Molecular Weight Polyeth...
- Aluminized Fabric
- Chainsaw Protective Fabric
- Cut Resistant Fabric
- R&D and Production Status for UHMWP...
- Aramid Assortment
- Kevlar (Para-aramid) Brief Introduc...
- High Abrasion Resistant Fabric
- Applications for Kevlar
- Anti-static Fabric