This series is made from UHMWPE, Para aramid, glass fiber and stainless fiber through special weaving and knitting process. The whole serial is manufactured in accordance with different blade cut resistant standards ranging from European Standard (EN388: 2003 level 3 to 5) to USA Standard (ASTM F1790-05 level 2 to 6).
Working gloves for glass and metal manufacturing industries
Clothing for military & police protection
Cut resistant equipment for prison guard
Clothing for competitive sports such as ice hockey, short track speed skating, cut resistant back-pack and cases ect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- R&D and Production Status for UHMWP...
- Aramid Assortment
- Kevlar (Para-aramid) Brief Introduc...
- High Abrasion Resistant Fabric
- Applications for Kevlar
- Anti-static Fabric
- How can we differ woven and knitting
- Para-aramid in Bulletproof Field
- Pre-oxidized Fiber
- Knowledge of Fire Proximity Suit