Kevlar is the registered trademark for a para-aramid synthetic fiber of DuPont in 1965.
Kevlar Fiber Properties
1. Permanent heat resistance, limiting oxygen index Loi greater than 28.
2. Permanent anti-static.
3. Permanent acid and alkali and organic solvent erosion.
4. High strength, high wear resistance, high tear resistance.
5. No fire drop generated in the fire, does not produce toxic gases.
6. Burning cloth surface thickening, enhanced sealing, not broken.
1. Military and police protection areas: body armor stab-proof bullet-proof helmets anti-cut gloves protective armor, etc.
2. The field of composite materials: can be applied to almost all kinds of need high temperature and high strength fiber reinforced sheet, frame structure, cell phone backplane, pipelines, building reinforcement, etc.
3. Optical cable to strengthen the core: for fiber optic cable jumper, ADSS, skin cable and other core reinforcement
4. Automotive Hose: Braided or knitted reinforcing material for tubing, power steering tubes, radiator tubes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- Aramid 1414
- What are the differences between Ke...
- Bulletproof Composite Materials Twa...
- Reflective Fiber
- Carbon Fiber