Thanks to the outstanding properties of aramid fibers, they can be used in a wide variety of industries. Below are just some of them.
1. Flame retardant or cut resistant clothing: For example, military suits, gloves.
2. Hot air filtration fabrics
3. Reinforced thermoplastic pipes
4. Bullet-proof wear: Body armor, car armor
6. Mechanical rubber reinforcement
7. Ropes and cables
8. Wicks for fire dancing
9. Optical fiber cable systems
11. Sporting equipment
12. Wind instrument reeds
13. Loudspeaker diaphragms
14. Fiber-reinforced concrete
15. Tennis strings
16. Hockey sticks
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- What Kind of Fabric Is Used In Suit...
- Fire Retardant Fabric
- Tip of Aircraft Fire Prevention
- What are the properties of polyeste...
- How to Choose Anti-radiation Matern...
- Fire proof fabric
- Reflective cycling clothes
- Antibacterial underwear
- glass fiber cloth
- Faraday Cage