Modacrylic is very similar with acrylic, but it has a lower melting point and high chemical corrosion resistance and fire resistance.
The reason it was created is to improve the performance of acrylic, it was first commercially produced in the United States in 1949.
Properties of modacrylic
High Abrasion Resistance
Poor heat conductivity
Poor thermal insulation
Easy pilling and loss of gloss
Resistance to acid and alkali
Resistance to sunlight, worm borers
Fabrics for artificial fur
Rolling paint brushes
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- Reflective Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
- Ultra-high Molecular Weight Polyeth...
- Aluminized Fabric
- Chainsaw Protective Fabric
- Cut Resistant Fabric
- R&D and Production Status for UHMWP...
- Aramid Assortment
- Kevlar (Para-aramid) Brief Introduc...