Nomex, also a trademark created by DuPont for meta-aramid fabric, characterized by good heat resistance, high strength. During 250 ℃ temperature condition, the material properties can be stable for a long time. Its acupuncture products are mainly used for high temperature filtration materials and insulation materials.
Nomex fiber has excellent high temperature performance, flame retardant properties, dimensional stability, and good mechanical properties.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- Aramid 1414
- What are the differences between Ke...
- Bulletproof Composite Materials Twa...
- Reflective Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
- Ultra-high Molecular Weight Polyeth...