Spandex fabric, also known as polyurethane fiber fabric, is made of spandex fabric. Spandex is polyurethane fiber, because of its excellent elasticity, it is also known as elastic fiber, in the garment fabric has been a large number of applications, with high elasticity characteristics.
Spandex fabric is mainly used in tights, sportswear, body straps and soles and other manufacturing. The variety can be divided into warp elastic fabric, weft elastic fabric and warp and weft bi-directional elastic fabric According to the application needs.
Spandex is polyurethane fiber, because of its excellent elasticity, it is also known as elastic fiber, in the garment fabric has been a large number of applications. The main features of Spandex fabrics are:
The main features of Spandex fabrics are:
1. Spandex elasticity is very high, the general products do not use 100% of polyurethane, more in the fabric mix with the proportion of 5~30%, all kinds of spandex fabrics have 15%~45% comfortable elasticity.
2.Spandex fabric is often made of composite yarn, that is, spandex as the core, with other fibers (such as nylon, polyester, etc.) to make the cortex made of core-spun yarn elastic fabric, its adaptability to the body is good for tights, no pressure.
3. The appearance style and performance of spandex elastic fabric are similar to those of the coated fabric.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- Aramid Fire Retardant Thread
- RFID Protection EMI Shielding Fabrics
- Characteristics of Polyester Fabric
- The Main Application of Aramid Fabric
- NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves - High P...
- PBO Fiber
- TPU Film
- Anti-abrasion and anti-stab protect...