Teflon fabric is also called Teflon coated glass fiber fabric, which is a high-performance fabric that suspended PTFE (commonly known as plastic king) emulsion as raw material and impregnated fiberglass. Teflon fabric is a high-performance, multi-purpose composite product.
Because of its excellent performance, it is widely used in aviation, paper, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, clothing, chemical, glass, medicine, electronics, insulation, building (roof film structure of the canopy), grinding wheel slicing, machinery and other fields.
Main performance characteristics:
1, Teflon is used in temperature between -196 ℃ to 350 ℃, it is weather resistance and anti-aging.
2, Non-adhesion: it is not easy to adhere to any material.
3, It is resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid, strong alkali, and various organic solvents corrosion.
4, Low friction coefficient (0.05-0.1), it is the best choice of oil-free self-lubricating.
5, Light transmittance reaches 6~13%.
6, With high insulation performance, anti-ultraviolet, anti-static.
7. Good dimensional stability, high strength. With good mechanical properties.
8. Chemical resistance, non-toxic. Almost resistant to all pharmaceutical item.
9. Fire resistant and flame retardant.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- What Is Nylon 4 Way Stretch Fabric
- Applications of UHMWPE In Several M...
- Reflective Fabric
- Spandex Fabric
- Aramid Fire Retardant Thread
- RFID Protection EMI Shielding Fabrics
- Characteristics of Polyester Fabric
- The Main Application of Aramid Fabric