TPU is short for the Thermoplastic Polyurethane film, belongs to the hydrophobic hydrophilic film. Because the film itself has no pores, waterproof effect naturally very good, but also make the fabric windproof and warm.
Moisture permeability is mainly done with its hydrophilic characteristics, depending on the internal and external steam pressure differences, transfer the steam from the high pressure place to the low pressure place, so as to achieve the function of moisture permeability.
A. Green environmental
B. Excellent ventilation and moisture permeability
C. Absolute waterproof, blood-proof, antibacterial
D. Windproof and hardy, anti-velvet, smooth
E. Durability, super splash finishing
F. Easy decontamination, overspill finishing
Scope of application:
A. Field army uniforms, fire fighting, special clothing for the Army
B. Protective supplies, military tents, sleeping bags and postal packages
C. For sports such as mountaineering, skiing, golf, etc.
D. Shoes and hats materials, bags, blackout curtains, anti-ultraviolet umbrella cloth
E. Rain-proof, breathable poncho, casual windbreaker
F. Medical supplies
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- Anti-abrasion and anti-stab protect...
- F&L Fiberglass Aluminized Fabric
- Cut Resistant Protective Clothing
- Advantages of Radiation-Proof Fabric
- Main Application of Aramid Fibers
- What Kind of Fabric Is Used In Suit...
- Fire Retardant Fabric
- Tip of Aircraft Fire Prevention
- What are the properties of polyeste...
- How to Choose Anti-radiation Matern...