Twaron is the brand name of para aramid developed in the early 1970s.
Twaron is a para-aramid and is widlely used in automotive, construction, sport, aerospace, firefighting, military and industry areas.
Heat resistant garments, protective clothing and helments, cut resistant gloves, sports goods.
Brake pads, turbo hoses, V-belts and Timing belts
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- What are the differences between Ke...
- Bulletproof Composite Materials Twa...
- Reflective Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
- Ultra-high Molecular Weight Polyeth...
- Aluminized Fabric
- Chainsaw Protective Fabric
- Cut Resistant Fabric