The application of polyester is very wide, it is mainly used to make clothing and industrial products. Polyester has excellent shaping function.
1. High strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6~5.7cn/dtex and the high tenacity fiber is 5.6~8.0cn/dtex. Because of its low moisture absorption, its wet strength and dry state strength are the same. Impact strength is 4 times times higher than nylon, 20 times times higher than viscose fiber.
2. Good elasticity. Elastic close to the wool, when elongation 5%~6%, almost fully recovered. Wrinkle resistance over other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle, good scale stability. Elastic modulus is 22~141cn/dtex, 2~3 times higher than nylon.
3. Good heat resistance.
4. The surface lubrication of polyester, the internal molecules placed tight, lack of hydrophilic structure between the molecules, so the moisture regain is very small, hygroscopic function is poor.
5. Good abrasion resistance. The wear resistance is second only to the best nylon, which is better than other natural fibres and synthetic fibres.
6. Good light resistance. Light resistance is second only to acrylic fiber.
7. Corrosion resistance. It can resist bleaching agent, oxidant, hydrocarbon, ketone, petroleum commodity and inorganic acid. Resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but the hot alkali can make its differentiation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- How to Choose Anti-radiation Matern...
- Fire proof fabric
- Reflective cycling clothes
- Antibacterial underwear
- glass fiber cloth
- Faraday Cage
- Level 5 Cut Resistant Gloves
- Stab proof clothing
- Aluminized Gloves
- Short Track Speed Skating Protectiv...