Aramid insulation paper belongs to aramid composite materials. There are two main types, one is meta-aramid insulation paper, names aramid 1313 in China; the other is para-aramid insulation paper, names aramid 1414 in China.
The chemical structure of these two items is similar, but the performance differs a lot, and the application fields are different. Aramid 1313 is a kind of high quality functional fiber with its excellent high temperature insulation, while the excellent mechanical properties of Aramid 1414 make it an important core in high performance fiber.
At present, aramid 1313 is the most widely used in many fields. This is a soft, white, slender, fluffy, lustrous fiber that looks the same as ordinary chemical fiber, but has a long-lasting combination of extraordinary "exceptional functions."
Jiaxing Fuliong Textile Technology Co., LTD. is a professional textile company, specialized in researching, developing, manufacturing and distributing special functional textile materials. With the help of advanced design methods and concept introduced from abroad and capitalizing upon years of research and application in the high tech raw materials field, Fuliong has manufactured and marketed a wide range of series of personal and industrial protection fabrics and products with excellent quality.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of refractory fiber...
- Type of refractory fiber cloth
- Application of refractory fiber cloth
- Reasonable price to buy a safe and ...
- Comparison of reflective material w...
- The easy decontamination process of...
- What is resistant to cutting knitte...
- How to clean the fabric seats in th...
- High temperature flame retardant fa...
- Radiation resistant fabric features
- Ceramic Fireproof Fabric
- Performance for aramid apper
- Silicone or Rubber Coated Fireproof...
- Puncture resistant clothing
- Polyester Reflective Yarn
- UHMWPE material
- Flame Retardant Knitted Fabric
- Properties for glass fiber
- Glass Fiber Aluminized Fabric
- The application for para aramid fiber